Fireworks Cause Of House Fire

At 19:04 on Monday July 10, 2017, Sarnia Fire Rescue Services (SFRS) responded with 3 stations and 15 fire fighters to a report of a structure fire on Mayfair Drive. Crews arrived to find smoke coming from the structure. Firefighters entered the house to find smoke and visible flames. The lone occupant was already safely out on the house. Crews managed to quickly knock down the fire and prevent damage from spreading to the other floors of the home. The damage estimate is $60,000 and the cause of the fire is careless handling of fireworks. Sarnia Fire Rescue wants to remind everyone that only working smoke alarms can help save lives. A working smoke alarm is required on every storey of your home. -

10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All