On December 21, 2018, members of the Sarnia Police Service Youth Branch entered into investigation regarding four young females who had overdosed on a cannabis edible product while at a local school dance. Information received was that these young girls, 16 and under, had shared this edible and were all experiencing effects that required medical attention. Ultimately three of the girls were hospitalized and later released from care with no lasting problems. The fourth was taken home and monitored by her family. It was later determined that the four girls shared a single edible gummy bear that was believed to be infused with cannabis. The Sarnia Police Service would like to remind the public, both young and old, that purchasing cannabis infused edibles which are illicit is not legal. The other concern that arises is the quantity of THC or other products that maybe within the edible is normally unknown to the consumer and could have serious effects on individuals that maybe long lasting and possibly danagerous. Please remember to speak to your children regarding this matter and reminding them to be responsible. The young girls, along with their family, have worked with the Sarnia Police Service Youth Branch and have agreed to further work to understand the possible consequences of their actions through community programs that will assist them.